Our office will be closed the may 29th to June 2nd returning on June 5th.
New insert coating, LATUMA
We have done some test in the USA with our new L-coating with good results in material such as G-X6CrNiMo1810 (CF8M).
This new L-coating can work up to 100°C higher temperature than our R-coating.
It is the need to further boost productivity in processing and deploying a wide variety of challenging materials while improving process reliability even under the most difficult circumstances.
Benefits with L-coating:
- The high aluminium content enhances oxidation resistance and hot hardness
- The balanced coating hardness versus residual stress ratio opens up a broad spectrum of applications
- High chemical stability optimizes crater wear resistance
- Optimised thermal shock resistance makes L-coating ideal for wet and dry machining
- Greater productivity thanks to higher cutting speeds and feed rates
- Reliability and long tool service lives for maximized machine capacity utilization
We change the labels on our products to Matrix-code in week 39. We will not change on the products in stock so they will have the old code for some time.
The newly designed axial external tool holder for Swiss types lathes.
Fit with standard QuadCut inserts 12E, 12X and 12ER.
Download product sheet here.
We will participate in the JIMTOF fair in Tokyo, Japan.
We will participate in the IMTS fair in Chicago, USA.
New Threadmill catalogue
See Threadmill solid carbide thread mills and thread milling cutters here.
New tool holder for Swiss type lathes and a new insert for small pitches. 12ERAAA60. See Quad Cut and Quad CufOff in Swiss type lathes here.
We started our new workshop for tool holder manufacturing in April.
Scandinavian Tool Systems Inc.
640 Lakeview Plaza Blvd.
Worthington, OH 43085
Phone: +1 614-231-3051